Morgan McKinley Released "China Salary Guide 2013"
Morgan McKinley announced the launch of its "China Salary Guide 2013" at Shanghai Irish Center on December. 7th with insight and analysis of hiring trends and remuneration across mainland China.
Salary Guide Highlights:
- There is significant salary growth amongst internet and some pharmaceutical businesses
- Accounting & finance salaries will grow at the more senior end of the market
- IT developers are still in demand for infrastructure and applications roles, and salaries are likely to increase around 10-15% Pharmaceutical & healthcare companies are hiring rapidly with pay expected to rise by 8-12%
- There is high staff turnover at junior-mid level as professionals move jobs for higher salaries
- Financial services, auditing & consulting businesses are seeing small salary rises
- The insurance market is buoyant with pay expected to rise by 20-40% Banks are offering contract Banks are offering contract roles to operations specialists to cut costs
- Professionals in product finance can expect salary hikes of up to 30%
- International investment banking salaries are likely to rise by 20-30% in 2013
The Salary Guides highlight the changing employment trends within these industry sectors and the different roles and functions illustrated by varying pay levels and structures. Each area of the market in the report provides analysis of hiring trends and average salary expectations for 2013 along with detailed information on salaries for job roles at different levels.