- Feb 02, 2024
- ¥81k - ¥125k pm
Scope of leadership role
1. Manage, direct and coordinate all operations of plants to achieve production schedules, profit and strategic goals within corporate guidelines. Manage Operations, EHS, and Manufacturing Engineering for Power Efficiency Solutions China Pacific operations. Plans and executes segment Operation Excellence roadmap to achieve world class standards. Manage and develop optimum utilization strategies for current and future division capital resources, coordinating new product and facility manufacturing development and launch, major process changes, and other region wide manufacturing engineering activities including new technology development and implementation. Provide Manufacturing Engineering support to new initiatives and new technologies as well as oversee the division capital appropriation process.
2. In addition, Get close to the business and builds high energy teams, translate the necessary operations value stream changes needed to support the business strategy for growth within the RBS continuous improvement framework. Deploy Value Stream Transformation against Key Growth Product Production line throughout full value stream: Order to Cash.
- Develops vision and strategy for Manufacturing strategies for the region. Assure execution of strategic and profit plan (AOP) commitments.
- Own SQDCIE, be responsible for each site P& L day to day delivery and operations strategic plans for the region.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates division wide operations excellence processes and systems to meet Corporation, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the effective use of company capital funds, equipment, and human resources.
- Deploy Value Stream Transformation against Key Growth Product Production line through out full value stream: Order to Cash
- Identify cross site synergy opportunities, leverage best practices and achieve continuous improvement in overall quality and delivery performance and cost structure competitiveness through the use of the RRX Business System tools.
- Get close to the business and builds high energy teams, translate the necessary operations value stream changes needed to support the business strategy for growth within the RBS continuous improvement framework.
- Provide guidance, counsel and support resources to each plant.
- Continue to upgrade site infrastructure and talent to reach for world class operation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field, MBA preferred.