Worldwide specialisations supported by local knowledge
Morgan McKinley has over 500 consultants worldwide. They all specialise in a single area of recruitment and have comprehensive industry specific knowledge combined with local market experience.
Chinese specialisations include:
- Banking & Financial Services - Our division has a successful track record of placing talents to China's leading banks and financial institutions. We specialise in recruiting professional candidates across (but not limited to) insurance, banking operations, private banking, leasing and asset management.
- Finance & Accounting - Our Finance & Accounting division provides recruitment solutions to a broad range of commerce and industry clients. The positions we recruit include various levels in numerous finance-related fields, such as financial management, financial analysis, internal auditing, and tax consulting etc.
- IT - Our Information Technology division is a market leader in recruiting IT professionals for the banking, financial services, commerce and industry sectors. Our IT clients range from multinational organisations to local firms and start-ups.
- Operations & Supply Chain - Our Operations & Supply Chain division specialises in engineering, manufacturing, operations, supply chain and quality positions at middle to senior levels in industries like automotive, machinery, chemical, electronics, retail, FMCG, luxury and professional services.
- Sales & Marketing - Our Sales and Marketing team have strong industry experience and we are trusted advisors to many of the largest Chinese companies. We focus on sales, business development, big-client management, PR, event planning, markets and technical services.
- HR - In partnership with a broad range of commercial and financial services organisations, the Morgan McKinley China Human Resources division recruits the best available talent for every aspect of the HR function, from generalist HR jobs to more specialised HR areas such as recruitment, learning and development and compensation and benefits.