Well-Known FMCG Company
➢ Manage the Internal Control System (process mapping, risk identification, self-assessment shared with the HQ and updated every year etc.) and be the China contact point for the HQ Internal Control Lead
➢ Understand and map the key processes in China (e.g. Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report etc.) and 1) assist the different departments in drafting SOP/instructions/guidelines for the main relevant activities, 2) identify the main risks, 3) define and implement the relevant control activities, obtaining the buy-in from the persons who will be responsible for these controls
➢ Be the contact point for any compliance/control question within China and accompany the company's growth by defining clear and structured processes.
Qualifications and Competencies required:
* Degree in business administration, finance, accounting or equivalent
* Minimum 3-4 years in Accounting or Controlling, ideally with an Internal Control orientation
* Experience in FMCG is a plus - preference for international matrix organization.
* Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin and English.
* Excellent MS Excel Skills
* Interest towards Sustainability topics
* Analytics knowledge is an advantage.