World leading Consumer Company
- Accounting related
- Work with local bookkeeper on accounting and support Corporate Controller on all accounting related items.
- Coordinate and manage annual audit regarding WFOE and Asia Pacific Region.
- Manage various expense payments when transferred from corporate to WFOE.
- Manage tax related tasks within WFOE.
- Work with corporate finance team on potential transfer pricing calculation or other projects for future development of Asia Pacific business.
- Lead the setup of local accounting system and interface with Global one.
- Reporting related
- Coordinate or generate management reporting and support monthly corporate reporting for business reviews.
- Support regional planning processes for Annual Operating Plans and Latest Estimates as well as manage monthly risk and opportunities.
- Support the team on various finance and accounting analysis.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of forecasts and financial results.
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc reports, financial reviews and special projects as directed by the leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or a related field.
- Experience in Accounting and Reporting, minimum of 6 years experience.
- Knowledgeable in financial metrics and reporting, patient, caring, and enduring personality - a "team player". A sense of responsibility and adaptability is important.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.