as well as on technical problem solving to the customers.
* Collects, filters and prioritizes product-related issues and needs occurring in the region with
feedback of complaints handling.
* Performs technical scans and audits at designated customers.
* Conducts in the testing process as well as in the implementation of new company products
* Helps with process optimization and operational excellence at the customer's location.
* Aligns technical activities within allocated region.
* Supports product development including, prototype selection and test markets.
* Supports and validate Technical Data Sheet information flow to allocated region.
* Supports execution of technical sales representative assessment and training program.
* Supports technical and color for the region.
* Manages and maintains standardized complaint handling process through Customer
Relationship Management System (if applicable)
* Provide relevant technical service trainings within the teams to ensure professional
knowhows. Add this one
* Regularly monitors and communicates to field force latest news regarding technical bulletins
and developments, including standards and best practices.
* Monitors Market intelligence (innovations): products, process and equipment.
* Ensure following all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to
personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
* Build and develop a strong technical service team
Solid technical background
* Powder knowhows or Chemical industry experience a strong plus
* Education in Chemistry/Chemical related area preferred; Master or above degrees a plus
* Customer insights
* People management, interpersonal skills
* Team leadership