Strategic Planning Director role - Semi- conductor
- Lead the formulation of the medium and long-term development strategy of the group, assist in the management of the implementation of various strategic initiatives and business planning and result tracking, including but not limited to the identification of industry development trends and judgment, product line growth forecast, industry competition situation and analysis of strengths and weaknesses of major competitors, confirmation of key success factors, formulation of annual business plan, etc.
- Participate in project management and cross-departmental communication and collaboration during the formulation and implementation of the group's strategic planning and BU business planning, including but not limited to the formulation of project plans, confirmation of goals and milestone nodes, organization of project implementation teams, regular meetings and project coordination Summary acceptance, etc.
- Experience in management consulting companies, investment institutions, industry research or electronic information industry is preferred
- Outstanding logical analysis and structured thinking ability, able to independently observe, analyze, judge and give solutions
- Have a good sense of team work and strong communication skills, effectively organize and coordinate cross-functional and cross-departmental cooperation
- Strong self-motivation, willing to meet challenges, have the determination and courage to complete the task from scratch