Our client is a leading Hedge Fund company
* Our software engineers architect, build and refine the different kinds of platforms and tools to support China business.
* The software we build tackles an array of challenges that span all elements of the investment life cycle to help deliver against our firm-level goals.
* Ideal candidates are hands-on development, understanding requirements, and managing processes who thrive in an entrepreneurial and high-growth environment.
* Candidates must have a track record of experience in independent system design.
* Candidates should be aligned with BCIM's open and idea meritocratic culture, willing to seek improvement through identifying problems and openly giving and receiving feedback.
* Passion and knack for building data modeling and various technology systems that solve real business problems Deep interest in analytics, markets, and finance and being able to translate business requirements into system designs independently.
* Desire to work in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment wrestling with both
financial and engineering content Solid technical background in software engineering, preferably 3~10 years of experience working in the financial industry coming from a computer science background or engineering background with a handful of experience in OOP.
* Solid technical background in infrastructure and DevOps is a huge plus
* The drive, determination, and courage of growing into future leaders of our business
* Good communication and coordination skills, confident and professional style with business.
* Proficiency in English and Chinese, both in writing and in speaking preferred.