Senior Strategic Planning Manager - Retail
- Lead the process of developing strategic vision & initiatives and co-work with business units/functions to ensure objectives are aligned and integrated.
- Identify relevant measures and drive accountability for on-going business performance against strategic objectives, coordinate the process of quarterly business review
- Lead projects with specific topics such as market research, consumer insights and competitive intelligence, new business opportunities, etc.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years above work experience in consulting firm
- Strategic thinking, drive the future, champion and embrace change
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills, both in English and Chinese
- Ability to work with different functions and senior business leaders in a matrix organization