Senior Manager-Director PI Practice
Our Client is a leading strategy consulting firm, experienced in Strategy and Operational consulting, this position will provide leadership in helping Private Equity or Corporate clients across diverse industries with China focus in order to drive significant results with practical and action-oriented approaches.
- Native Chinese and fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Minimum 3 years+ (Associate) and 8 years (Senior Manager) and 12+ years (Director) of a combination of consulting and industry experience, managing operation related projects ideally in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, financial services, and / or TMT.
- Good presentation, analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
- Ability to exceed client expectations and deliver high quality client service.
- Excellent people skills and ability to collaborate with different teams, counterparts and stake holders to achieve different milestones.
- Willingness to travel and work in stressful situation.