Senior JD E-commerce Manager-Top Luxury Brand
- Build brand JD footprint from 0 to 1 and manage overall store performance to align with brand strategy and business objectives.
- Develop JD animation calendar with marketing team, own end to end management and delivery.
- Negotiate with platform for media resource and traffic support, and coordinate with internal teams for budget allocation, assets production, forecast, and other follow-ups if needed.
- Manage and optimize platform performance, setup KPIs and evaluate the performance and impact of each activity.
- Monitor competitors' and market landscape in JD and provide business insights to relevant teams.
- Be a critical part of building up overall ecommerce & platform strategy and communicate efficiently with global counterpart.
Key Requirements: Academic / Professional Qualifications/Language
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing and ecommerce experience
- Minimum 3 years related JD ecommerce/marketing experience
- Expertise on JD platform, and deep understanding of JD ecosystem
- Previous knowledge in Beauty and Luxury is preferred
- Experience as a team leader is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be collaborative, and be a good team player
- Logical thinking and good skill of presentation
- Excellent in project management and stakeholder management
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Detail oriented
- Fluent English written and spoken skills