We are looking for a operation finance director, working closely with Operations VP and his leadership team on business decisions and providing key analysis
- Partner with Operation team to drive productivity and manage inventory risk.
- Direct and perform consolidation of operational financial results on an ongoing basis and
complete review, reconciliation, and analysis. Provide recommendations for corrective actions
and opportunities for improvement to management.
- Partner with Head of Operations on footprint migration, consolidation and expansion
activities to optimize current manufacturing and supply chain capability.
- Participate in the completion of the strategic plan, annual budget process and re-cost cycle.
- Drive Operations strategic plan (capacity and resources planning) to align with business long
- Lead operations budget planning and forecasting; review/monitor operations activities against
budget ensure results achieve financial targets and business KPIs.
- Responsible for Global Operations finance policies and ensure appropriate levels of financial
controls across global operations in compliance with US GAAP, PRC GAAP for China entities
and SOX requirements.
- Drive improvement of digital finance throughout the operations organization.
- Manage and lead a team of 20+ finance professionals globally