Our client is a world leading FMCG company with promising business in China They are looking for a Head of Internal Audit, reporting directly to CFO Lead and manage internal audit initiatives and pr
- Lead and manage internal audit initiatives and provide supervision in ensuring the audit programs is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and refine audit process, programs, questionnaires, or other tools to identify / prevent fraud and commercial bribery and to make sure internal policies and regulations are well implemented.
- Understand company's operations and establish effective business relationships within the company, in order to propose efficiency improvements across the organization
- Plan,execute and complete audit fieldwork according to established framework and schedule.
- Complying with audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and applicability of internal controls over corporate operations.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 8 years relevant working experience
- Big 4 plus FMCG IA/ IC/Risk control background preferred
- Fluent English speaking