World leading Medical Device Company
1. Ensure smooth monthly/Quarterly/annual closing within reporting timeline with high standards.
2. Ensure accurate GL master data in line with global requirements.
3. Cross team and Cross function communications to streamline accounting procedures.
4. Establish a standardized balance sheet review process and strengthen the control over balance sheet.
5. Team leadership - work planning, resources optimization, Coach and mentor team to ensure their performance improved and works efficiently done.
6. Play role of Intercompany contact and keep effective communication with global finance control team.
7. Coordinate in annual audit/tax return process; co-operate with internal and external auditor/tax reporter.
8. Take lead in statutory reporting; identify any risk exposure for local accounting/tax issues.
9. Develops, implements, and maintains finance systems.
10. Partners tactically with management in other functions, preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
The ideal candidate
1. Bachelors' degree in a relevant field of education.
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
3. Proficient written and oral communication skills in English.