Ref ID: BBBH839644
03 Feb 2023
¥15k - ¥20k pm
- Partner closely with Greater China's senior management team to incorporate business knowledge into financial outlook, budgeting, annual planning etc.
- Improve existing financial models to forecast financial performance for our different lines of business, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Involve in month end closing process, prepare monthly reporting package and provide useful insights and recommendations to business leaders.
- Continually drive revenue growth and margin & profitability improvements.
- Assist with ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance/Accounting/Economics or similar quantitative & analytical degrees
- Proven record of experiences in business finance partner, FP&A or business operation related roles; preferably in the internet or software industry.
- Sophisticated skills to excel and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with limited step-by-step direction. Highly self-motivated and be able to work under pressures.
- Excellent Excel knowledges
- Strong business acumen, effective interpersonal skills, ability to connect, influence cross functional partners.