World leading retail Company
Key work responsibilities are:
* Fully responsible in budget preparation on sales, margin and expenses including balance sheet and cash flow
* In charge of monthly closing, work with accounting and various functions to ensure appropriate, accurate, complete and sensible booking
* Perform financial analysis on variance providing insightful comments vs historical and forecast, cost tracking, periodical reporting.
* Partnership with all departments and supporting functions. Review and alert on potential risk on cost, process, etc. and proactively work with functions for actions and solutions.
* Prepare management reporting and presentations.
* Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by management, i.e. investment planning, stock evaluation, etc.
* University graduate in major of Finance/Accounting
* Above 6-8 years' experience in FP&A function
* Retail, FMCG and Fashion industry preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and business acumen are required.
* Good inter-personal skills, team player, able to communicate and work with multi functions and stakeholders.
* Result oriented, details focus, proactive in initiatives, energetic.
* Good time management and able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
* Strong computer skills in MS Office (especially EXCEL and Powerpoint).