- Prepare monthly net sales analysis vs. Plan and previous year with the support of each market and channel responsible.
- Prepare monthly net sales forecasts with the support of each market and channel responsible. Alert on deviations vs. Plan.
- Prepare monthly analysis of CM1 and discount levels for the region at market and channel level, vs. Plan and previous years. Alert on deviations vs. Plan and propose action plans.
- Prepare monthly shop performance, alert on deviations vs. plan and propose action plans.
- Risk commentary on markets (sales & marketing scope).
- Preparation of budget, forecast and planning for net sales, CM1, Marketing spending and Marketing & Sales Overheads in line with Market heads, HR, and Marketing function.
APAC marketing and sales controlling:
- Contact point for APAC Sales management and Marketing management for questions on operational marketing and sales controlling.
- Analysis of market / channel / product profitability and implementation of a controls for achieving the budget for marketing and distribution cost structure.
- Proactive identification of differences / risks especially in the contribution margin, marketing & sales expenses.
- Ensure the annual plans for distribution companies. Preparation of annual forecasting and planning, Mid-term to Long-term planning, organization of budget meetings; ensure corporate resolution toward internal and external recipients.
- Ad hoc analysis regarding Sales and Marketing.
Support of Group Projects (SAP and strategic projects):
- Strategic Projects: e.g., support APAC management in the market development in APAC and developing new markets, new channels, new distributors, through analysis and preparation of business plans, develop business plan for market turnaround or exit model.
- Identification, proposal, and implementation of reorganization (personnel, processes) in marketing and sales.
- Develop and finetune invoicing flow of regional warehouse concept, maintain internal company transaction and transfer pricing calculations among markets within APAC.
- Support in corporate system implementation, such as Salesforce, CRM development.
Operational marketing and sales controlling:
- Monitoring of Marketing & Sales developing new markets: identification of risk, monitoring implementation of business plans and results, monitoring compliance = follow-up, early warning system, observance with compliance).
- Ensure the maintaining of efficient processes with optimization suggestions, streamlining of systems + reporting.
- Alert and suggest solutions in case of deviations (downsizing or exit strategies as well).
Responsibility for marketing and sales controlling topics:
- Responsible for the Module SAP CO-PA from a business perspective to ensure data quality and reporting as a basis for the business warehouse (as a global analysis tool) + training.
- Process responsibility for the SAP CO-processes (as a service provider for other controlling functions).
- Investment Controlling for distribution companies with responsibility to ensure the financing of the companies on intercompany sales commissions.
- Managing the APAC marketing budget with variance analysis and reporting.
- Support with internal auditors and compliance team to make sure local market operations in accordance with group policy.
- Key-user function for business warehouse and partly CRM.
International degree in Business Administration or Accounting (ideally audit, taxation and controlling)
At least 10 years work experience preferably with a retail European brand.
Must have lived and worked at least 5 years in China, preferably highly international profile with working or education stations in Europe, USA or other Asian cities
Regional experience is desired, especially in markets of Japan, Australia, Korea, HK and Singapore
Advanced accounting knowledge and familiarity with monthly / annual accounts, as well as external addressees, e.g. auditors, tax consultants.
Experience in operational marketing and sales controlling.
High level integrity and honesty, stand for company values and guiding principles.
Project management experience.
Advanced knowledge of SAP (all modules), distribution systems, Hyperion.
Leadership experience. Intercultural competence. Quick learner. Good commercial acumen. Good strategic thinking and the charisma to "sell" products and ideas and be able to influence stakeholders
Should be an excellent presenter, self-confident while a team player.
A self-starter and not afraid to roll-up-your-sleeves if required.
Fluent English skill for professional communication in business and multi-culture environment。