World leading Consumer Company
1/ Fundamentals recurring tasks:
Cost Based Planning: Elaborate monthly Rolling Forecast Financials (P&L, Cashflow, BS)
After monthly closing:
* Complete monthly actual closing and reporting
* Review and understand the Actuals in order to incorporate the current trend in the Rolling Forecast.
* Understand and follow business evolution to adjust the Landing Estimate.
* Challenge business counterparts on the year to-go allocated resources.
* Prepare monthly review meeting together to HQ
Driver Based Planning: Elaborate Annual Budget and Quarterly Update Financials (P&L, Cashflow, BS)
* Analyse and discuss business trends with Business Owners to identify areas of risks and/or of possible improvements for the next period
* Adjust the resources and budget during monthly updates in order to optimize the spending with limited costs
* Based on business assumptions and strategic decisions confirmed in strategic plan, incorporate the business evolution trends for the budgeting period
* Collaborate and challenge Business Owners while defining the target budget of the year
* Input budgets and Monthly updates in the system
* Prepare appropriate templates to HQ reporting
Modelling Planning: Participate in the Long-Term Strategic Plan
* Analyse and define the drivers and mechanisms for the current year and next 3-5 years
* Prepare simulations and what if scenarios
* Project and Reflect with Business teams on long term trends, business evolutions to incorporate the long-term strategy of the brand
* Elaborate Capex Request Form or other investments forms, closely work with BD and real estate team on the opening and renovation projects, verify the sales and investment assumptions and provide financial suggestions
2/ Ad-hoc and undergoing task:
Continuous improvements of templates and process
Participate in the development and implementation of digital planning, new modelling & planning tools
Participate in the financial assessment of any other ad-hoc projects or strategic initiatives
Support compliance related work for boutiques with different functional teams
University Degree graduate or above, preferably with major in Business / Accounting / Finance
Around 5 to 6 years of relevant FP&A experience
Experience in the development and production of financial reports and analysis
Experience in data analytical, planning & modelling tools
The candidate would ideally have experience in large-scale physical retailing and e-Commerce in China.