Leading foreign banking is looking for a FCY Payment Officer or Associate role.
Perform routine FCY Payment & FX Settlement operations, mainly on FCY outward/inward Remittances processing and relevant regulatory reporting, also need to back up on cross-border RMB remittances, loans and deposits processing on needed basis.
FCY Outward Remittance Operations:
- Process clients' Remittance Application in Paper.
- Monitor MOST and process clients' Remittance instructions received through the system.
- Check supporting documents and perform relevant client rating or quota checking and or transaction reporting through SAFE system.
- Verify the Nostro Funding reporting made by clerk in the system.
- Report FX position to Fixed Income through Bundle UI or Spreadsheet if ROB FX deal.
- Answer queries from clients and RM/MAs on Payments
- Answer queries from Regional Processing Hub on instructions processing
- Follow up outstanding items if any
FX Deal Settlement:
- Receive client's FX Conversion instruction and check relevant supporting documents that required by SAFE regulations.
- Report ROB FX Position to FI Marketer through Bundle UI or Spreadsheet.
- Collect FX Deal ticket from FXT Mailbox;
- Process CNY payments for FX Deal in CCPS if necessary.
- Mail deal confirmation letter to client for sign-back for FWD/SWAP Deals.
- Follow up client's confirmation sign-back (through FI Marketer / RM if necessary) and provide status report on weekly basis to team head.
- Prepare FX deal related statistics report as requested by SAFE
- Cross-border RMB Outward Remittance Processing
- Loans Processing
- Deposit Processing
- University graduate
- Good command in both oral and written English
- Proactive, good interpersonal communication skill
- Willing to work under pressure
- Familiar with SAFE/PBOC/CBRC regulation on FCY & Cross-border RMB Remittances and FX settlement
- Familiar with SWIFT message types MT202, MT103 and MT910.
- Familiar with workflow and practice on client FCY & Cross-border Remittance Operations