1. Compliance with country local laws and with company policies and business conduct standards. Stay current in knowledge of governmental requirements; keep EHS&S programs up-to-date with these requirements. Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of country, federal, state and local regulations.
2. Accurate and timely reporting of monthly & quarterly EHS&S Metrics. Engage directly with Global sustainability for all customer requests for sustainability data and certifications.
3. Development and achievement of annual EHS&S operating plan goals and EHS&S capital plans that are in alignment with regional objectives.
4. Ensure execution and continuous improvement of key EHS&S initiatives and requirements including: Ergonomics improvement; Behavioral Safety (Target Zero); Industrial hygiene monitoring/corrective actions; JSA/Risk Assessment; Control of Hazardous Energy; Controls for new materials, Zero Solvent, Waste to Landfill and Environmental Releases; EHS&S audits/corrective actions.
5. Incident and near-miss reporting, investigation, identification and completion of CAPAs on-time.