a leading fashion company
The purpose is to have an experienced team member to work with Sr. Manager, Consumer Journey, to organize a strong digital marketing team. This team will define and build a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities. This role will focus on providing an engaging brand experience to target audiences across official social touch points, and will be responsible for regular OA accounts management, campaign planning (social OA) and campaign effectiveness analysis
- Support line manager to develop integrated digital marketing strategy, lead to develop brand OA strategy and tracking dashboard in line with TH marketing strategy and digital marketing objective.
- Develop annual OA communication plan and budget allocation, make investment priorities through the year according to the latest business needs.
- Develop and manage China social calendar and responsible for execution based on GTM plan and China local market needs to amplify brand campaigns, product launch, seasonal moments, and commercial moments through brand OA.
- Set clear goals and tactics for each social platform.
- Initiate and execute digital engagement program.
- Monitor social listening and competitors' social activities in all aspects.
- Support line manger to optimize and customize search strategies in all key platforms to elevate brand exposures.
- Maintain effective internal and external communications to ensure that all relevant functions are kept informed of OA calendars and objectives.
- Work with regional and China content teams to identify creative needs for digital content. Develop, manage and execute briefs to enrich the digital consumer journey.
- Fully optimize integration with other Communications disciplines such as PR and influencer marketing.
- Support line manager on digital activations
- Social retainer agency management