Public Fund Management- TA FA + Hundsun System
We're proud to have been helping our clients build better financial futures for over 50 years. How have we achieved this? By working together - and supporting each other - all over the world. So, join our team and feel like you're part of something bigger.
Purpose of the Role
The data analytics and reporting position will be the key person to conduct data analytics and reporting work for China AMC and to support the data platform daily operations. This role will be the owner of BI tool and data platform to perform analytics tasks and to provide reporting dashboards and data development work for business. This person will lead data development work and to make sure the smooth delivery for all data development tasks. The data analyst will take the initiatives to work on the data analytics and development projects (including data cleaning, data analyze and data development etc.)
- Own and deliver technically sound data development tasks and provide the development solution to the data projects in the company.
- Be capable to understand the data requirements from business analyst or business user and conduct their BAU data collection, extraction and development tasks as needed.
- This role will actively participant regular data analytics project meetings to understand business requirements and needs.
- Conduct end to end project delivery tasks such as: data development BAU support, data report building in data platform and etc.
- Familiar with TA, FA data and be able to independently build business data reports and dashboards.
- Follow and contribute to data and related team (both internal and external teams) collaboration activities.
- Familiar with Agile project management principles and work with different business stakeholders to make sure the development work smoothly delivered.
- Experience and Qualifications Required
- Graduate from a reputed University
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in data analytics area
- Must have strong and solid developing skills in SQL; Nice to have the skills in mySQL or Spark SQL or Hive SQL
- Strong experience in using BI tool (such as FineBI, Tableau or PowerBI) and familiar with the data analytics methodologies especially knowing the best practices in asset management area
- Experience in using data warehouse applications and know how to conduct data development in Oracle
- Basic knowledge of trending technologies in data management, data visualization, cloud-based analytic tools and etc.
- Good understanding of Hunsun trading systems and familiar with TA, FA processing
- Experience in data analytics tools and basic programming experience (such as Python)
- Project experience of AI, Big Data is preferred
- Must have data management project experience
- Knowledge of the Financial Services domain, such as Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Funds management, Pricing, Valuations, Corporate actions etc
- Fluent English in both speaking and written is a plus