World leading Consumer Company
What you'll be doing:
- Accountable for the oversight and review of staff performing accounting entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for the revenue recognition. Maintain client relationship and lead the daily work of accounts receivable team.
- Statutory reporting and tax filing.
- Perform finance due diligence work on the potential new clients.
- Assistance with account reconciliations and ad-hoc projects in the Finance group as required
- Developing new process to improve efficiencies
- Lead continuous improvement activity of the Company's SAP system
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Mentor and develop accounting personnel to build an effective and motivated team
What we're looking for:
- Strong understanding of PRC GAAP and IFRS. Good understanding of US GAAP.
- Solid technical skills with a minimum of 10 years of financial/corporate accounting experience
- Solid working experience with HK listed companies.
- Rich experience and knowledge of SOX
- Previous people management experience and/or demonstrated leadership abilities
- Hands-on team player, able to interact professionally with all levels including staff outside of the Finance group and external auditors
- Self-motivated, objectives-oriented individual who is able to work under very tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task. Excellent problem-solving and researching skills
- Ability to follow up and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, in particular MS Excel. SAP ECC, BW experience would be a definite asset
- Strong oral and written communication in English