France is a popular choice for finance professionals from all over the world as a location to live and work. Morgan McKinley are experts in global professional services recruitment and we can not only advise you before you depart for France, but can also provide support when you arrive, via our Paris office.
- The currency is the euro, 1 euro = 100 cents
- Population: 62.6 million
- Main exports: Machinery and transport equipment, agricultural products, including wine.
- With at least 75 million foreign visitors per year. France is the most visited country in the world and maintains the third largest income in the world through tourism.
- France borders: Andorra, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain and Switzerland.
- French business hours are regulated by a 35-hour work week limit.
- The major industrial sectors in France are still government monopolies (telecommunications, railways, airlines and gas and electricity).
Thinking about Moving to France?
If you are considering working abroad, international recruitment specialists Morgan McKinley can give you advice and guidance on a number of locations worldwide, including France.