Prepare, Review, Evaluate, Perfect
Morgan McKinley has developed a tailored approach to preparing you for interview with clients – whether the interview is arranged through Morgan McKinley or even through another recruitment company.
This is what we call Morgan McKinley PREP (Prepare Review Evaluate & Perfect).
A PREP is always done face to face between you and your consultant in advance of your client interview. PREP is critical to the success of your interview and we advise candidates to avail of this service. During PREP we will give you insights into the types of questions that a particular client may ask as well as the insights into individual hiring manager requirements. Every client will have a different interview approach and the more you are prepared the better the likely outcome.
PREP is truly bespoke and will give you the confidence and knowledge to go into your interview better prepared, which means you will be more likely to secure the job. It will also allow you to get the most out of the interview so that you can make an informed decision about your career. Your consultant will tell you more about PREP when they meet with you. Even if you secure an interview through another recruitment company, please contact us for a PREP. It is part of our commitment to you as part of the Career Partner Programme.
Compliance in your interest
Finding you a new role will often require us to follow compliance procedures. Throughout the compliance process the Morgan McKinley Compliance Team will ensure you are kept as up to date as possible at all stages and will ensure the process runs smoothly.
Every client will have different compliance requirements depending on their size, industry and the type of role we secure for you. Your Consultant and our Compliance Team will guide you through what is required but you will often be expected to provide some or all of the following items with supporting documentation.
Documents clients may request:
- Proof of highest completed education e.g. degree certificate
- Proof of professional qualification e.g. professional body certificate
- Readily available reference details
- Proof of earnings over the the last 3 years
- Supporting documentation for your employment history.
Knowledge gives you the edge
Insights into the market help you to go beyond in your career and we think it is only right that we provide these insights in as many ways as possible.
- Global Trend Reports by industry. These reports provide a global insight into a particular industry. The information is compiled through surveys conducted in each of our global markets.
- Monthly industry Market Updates. These reports detail the previous month’s recruitment activity by industry and provided insights into who is hiring and how the market is changing (or not).
- Employment Monitors. The Morgan McKinley Employment Monitor is a monthly report of the employment markets. It tracks employment data from the previous month and previous year. The employment monitor is published in the UK, Ireland and Asia-Pacific region.
- Success Series Webinars. We invite talented industry professionals across a wealth of different topics to run global webinars on a regular basis.
- High Profile Speaker/Networking Events. Throughout our global network, we regularly run high profile speaker events in various locations. These are a mixture of panel events with industry figures, journalists and other experts. These key speakers deliver advice on topics relevant to successful career building.
- Blogs. All of our blogs are written by our consultants, and cover a wide range of topics such as career advice, top tips, market updates and insights.